Porcelain Veneers Beverly Hills, CA
If you’re not happy with the appearance of your teeth, you may want to consider porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills, CA. These custom-made shells are bonded to the teeth to change their size, shape or color. They can typically last up to 15 years and can drastically improve your smile.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry treatments among men and women. Here are some of the benefits of getting veneers.
- Close gaps. If you have gaps between your teeth and don’t have the patience to wear braces, you may want to consider porcelain veneers. Veneers can quickly close the gaps between your teeth and give you more self-confidence
- Change the size or shape of a tooth. Ideally, all of your teeth should be symmetrical. If you have some teeth that are smaller than the rest or oddly shaped, you may feel self-conscious about your smile. Luckily, you can fix these imperfections with dental veneers.
- Hide stains. Many people develop stains on their teeth over time, especially if they consume dark-colored foods and beverages regularly. If you have stained teeth and don’t want to keep getting whitening treatments, you can opt for porcelain veneers. They will completely cover your stained teeth, helping you achieve a bright smile.
- Chipped teeth. Whether it’s due to chewing on hard objects or teeth grinding, chipped teeth can make your smile less attractive. They can also make your teeth more susceptible to infection. Porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills, CA can improve the look of your smile and prevent further damage to them.
How to Care for Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a big investment, so it’s important to take good care of them. Here are some tips for maintaining your veneers.
- Brush gently. Porcelain veneers might not be your natural teeth, but they can still endure damage from aggressive brushing. To avoid chipping your veneers, always brush them gently with a soft-bristle brush.
- Quit bad habits. The same bad habits that hurt your natural teeth, such as nail biting and chewing on non-food items, can harm your porcelain veneers. As such, you should break these habits as soon as possible.
- Visit your dentist regularly. It’s important to schedule dental checkups at least twice a year. In addition to checking the state of your teeth and gums, your dentist can check your veneers for signs of damage.
If you’re interested in getting porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills, CA, schedule an appointment with Glo Modern Dental.