Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Having teeth that are straight and aligned can help you feel confident when you smile. While braces are often associated with adolescence, many adults get braces later on for a variety of reasons. Traditional braces are effective, but invisible braces offer a number of additional benefits for adults. You may wonder, why are invisible braces so popular for adults?
Benefits of Invisalign for Adults
The hustle and bustle of life may have put your cosmetic dental needs on hold. However, the benefits of invisible braces for adults are undeniable. Below you will find why invisible braces are so popular for adults.
- Discreet Appearance: Invisalign braces are popular among adults due to how discreet they are. The clear aligners are convenient and unnoticeable. This is highly beneficial for adults as the wires and brackets that come with traditional braces can often look out of place on an adult.
- Convenience: Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign in Hollywood is really convenient for adults. Invisalign trays need to be on for the majority of the day (roughly 20 to 22 hours). The only time you need to take them out is to eat, drink, clean them, and take care of your daily oral care routine.
- Improved Oral Health: Crooked teeth can make cleaning your teeth more difficult. This is because it’s harder to get into all of those hard-to-reach places between crooked teeth. Crooked teeth can place you at a higher risk for tooth decay as straight teeth are easier to clean and maintain.
- Tune Up in Adulthood: As you age your teeth can shift. This is true even for those who had traditional braces during adolescence. While traditional braces should be a one-time treatment, your teeth can move afterward. Invisalign braces are a great option for adults who want to tune up and restore their straight smile.
- Increased Confidence: A straight and healthy smile can help you feel more confident about the way you look. This can be beneficial in all areas of your life as a bright smile can open many doors. Invisalign braces can help you achieve this renewed self-confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Hollywood
If you are unhappy with your smile, consider Invisalign treatment at Tru Glo Modern Dental as they are the top location for cosmetic dentistry in Hollywood. The treatment can be used to address a variety of dental issues, including crowded teeth, gap teeth, an open bite, and some types of overbite, underbite, and crossbite. Once it has been determined that you are a good candidate for Invisalign, you’ll need to have a skilled dental professional create a 3-D image of your mouth and jaw. This is used to create a treatment plan for your teeth to ensure optimal results.
Why Are Invisible Braces So Popular for Adults?
Once you get the aligners, you’ll need to wear them almost the entire day and while you sleep. Wearing your aligners consistently applies pressure to your teeth so they gradually shift into place. Due to the gradual shifting, you’ll need to use new aligners every one to two weeks as you progress with treatment. During the duration of treatment, you will wear between 18 and 30 different aligners. The total treatment time depends on your unique dental issues and compliance with the necessary Invisalign treatment requirements. The average treatment time is between 9 and 15 months. There are a number of benefits when it comes to Invisalign treatment, but one of the most noticeable among patients is how easy the process is.
You will need to make not many changes to your day outside of wearing and cleaning your aligners. If you are interested in Invisalign treatment, contact TruGlo Modern Dental today for an appointment!