Emergency Dentist BEVERLY HILLS & HOLLYWOOD CA
At TruGLO Modern Dental, our clinic specializes in dental emergencies. From knocked-out teeth to bleeding gums, our emergency dentist will get you relief. We understand the importance of urgent dental care. We strive to treat you as soon as possible and get you in and out quickly. Our dental clinic is always ready to take walk-in patients and emergency appointments.
DENTAL EMERGENCIES WE OFFER CARE FOR
- Broken or Chipped Tooth
- Knocked Out or Re-positioned Tooth
- Tooth Aches
- Sore and Swollen Gums
- Lost Crown or Damaged Orthodontics
WHAT’S CONSIDERED A DENTAL EMERGENCY
Toothaches can come in many different shapes and sizes. How can you tell if your current ache and pain are normal or of big concern? What symptoms should I look for to see if my pain is a dental emergency? Knowing what’s a dental emergency will help you save time and money long term. Proper diagnosis by a good and reliable dentist is a must. To prevent small issues from becoming bigger ones, look for these common dental emergency signs:
- Teeth that are currently loose or becoming loose
- Increasing toothache pain, pain that isn’t getting better
- Excessive gum bleeding and aching
- Noticeable swelling in the jaw
- Lingering canker sores that aren’t going away
- Constant headaches, teeth clenching and grinding
- Unexpected tooth numbness or strange metallic taste in your mouth
At TruGLO Modern Dental, we offer a comprehensive range of emergency dental services. Two typical cases we address in our office are tooth injuries and tooth pain.
- Tooth injuries – It’s common for a tooth injury to occur. Workplace, sports, or accidents can cause trauma and damage to a tooth. Teeth that are chipped, cracked, or fallen out can be saved.
- Tooth pain – Major toothaches can have many different causes. Some people could be experiencing an infection, and others could be from an impacted wisdom tooth. An emergency dentist will need to do a thorough exam with X-rays to diagnose and treat.
Common causes for toothaches are decay and or infection. That’s why it’s essential to practice good oral hygiene, such as brushing and flossing. In addition, a root canal will help resolve severe tooth pain from infection.
With so many different causes of severe tooth pain, it’s essential to see a dentist immediately. Many patients take pain meds to mask the pain. However, this could make things worse. Addressing the symptom and not the root cause of your tooth pain can lead to potential tooth loss.
SAME DAY EMERGENCY DENTIST
An emergency dentist can do much more than provide toothache relief. They provide early screening of dental issues. Which, in turn, will help prevent bigger issues from developing. Don’t waste any time and call your dentist right now. We accept walk-ins and offer same-day appointments. Get peace of mind and pain relief today.
Call TruGLO Modern Dental today. Our emergency dental offices in Beverly Hills and Hollywood provide sedation dentistry and other services to make your visit comfortable. Quality care and tooth pain relief are just a call away.